Unlock the Opportunity
Since 2006! Winning technology procurement strategies that drive cost savings and business objectives
Telecom Procurement Strategy Consulting
Decades of experience, winning strategies, coaching, and more... Read More
Information Technology Procurement
Transform how you manage your IT procurement, deliver more value... Read More
Negotiating Telecom Contracts
Our expertise will help your team gain deep understanding, unique insights, and actionable strategies... Read More
Wireless Expense Reduction Services
Our risk-free audit generates 27% ONGOING average monthly savings... Read More
Telecom Expense Management (TEM)
Instant cost controls, audit tools, reporting, inventory, trouble management integration... Read More
Wireless Expense Management (WEM)
Continual auditing, proactive rate optimization, usage tracking, data security, granular reporting, help desk... Read More
With decades of experience, our telecom procurement specialists will help you deliver eye-popping savings and a streamlined RFP procurement process with you AND your vendors needs in mind.
The information technology procurement process is critical as you compare and evaluate the best technology and vendor partners to meet your desired business goals. Learn how to drive innovation and profits through fast, efficient connections that consider disaster recovery and redundancy options. The right telecom procurement strategy is crucial to getting the most out of your IT spend as well as protecting your organization from multiple risks including pricing, regulatory, security, compliance, contract, and others..
Research & Insights
Get equipped for your next Telecom RFP and learn valuable tips, tricks and insights as you delve deeper into the technology procurement process.
IT Procurement Objectives You Need To Understand
Before you reach out to vendors, it’s important to know exactly what you want from them. What are your company’s business objectives? What are your
Which Vendors Should You Send RFPs To? (Find Out Now)
You’ve done all the necessary preparation for the telecom procurement process, forming and educating your procurement team and reviewing your company’s data. You’ve taken the
Your Telecom Procurement FAQs, Answered
The procurement process is a long and complex one, but this article serves as a helpful overview. Here you’ll find answers to many of the
IT Governance Best Practices (7 Ideas)
Information technology plays a crucial role in today’s organizations, and it’s becoming more important than ever to ensure that the significant investments a company makes
Unlocking the Power of Leverage in Telecom Procurement: A Complete Guide
Leverage is crucial for success in the telecom procurement process. Without leverage, you’re likely to make concession after concession and walk away with a contract
Procurement vs. Supply Chain Management: Understanding the Key Differences
Many people discuss procurement and supply chain management as if they were the same thing, but there are several important distinctions between Procurement Vs Supply
We’ve been helping enterprise customers since 2006 by providing valuable telecom RFP and technology procurement insights and assistance. Let us help you walk through the technology procurement process.
TPG offers competitive hourly rates for our clients. We prove and display our value during every customer engagement as we bring unique insights and guidance throughout the procurement process. In some instances, rather than an hourly rate, we offer a shared savings model.
Wireless expense reduction services are typically based on a risk-free shared savings model.
Please reach out to us using our Contact Us page so that we can discuss your specific needs.
- Cost savings (whether or not you’re staying with the current vendor)
- Great ideas with out of the box thinking
- Business objective development: current & future
- Provides a vehicle for business growth
- Comprehensive inventory building
- Data and voice usage analysis
- Help choosing the right technology
- Increased network reliability
- Pre and Post RFP vendor selection strategies
- RFP writing help
- Selection criterion assistance
- Increases vendor competition in the RFP process
- Contract negotiation
- Builds leverage
- Vendor ploy exposure and elimination
- Vendor scoring strategies
- Risk mitigation
- Contract volume level commitment strategies
- Implementation management assistance
- Billing verification
- Vendor “partnership building”
- Mid-term contract renegotiation strategies
- Submit your recent wireless bills to our team for a no-charge analysis.
- We evaluate, and determine the savings opportunities that can be achieved through your EXISTING CARRIER, EXISTING EQUIPMENT and without any change or impact to your existing wireless contracts.
- If you like what you see, we’ll proceed (after approval of our simple agreement)
- We work with your existing carriers to implement any new pricing arrangements.
- Once the changes are in place, you get the savings on an ongoing basis after the first four months. The fee for the program is the first 4 months of savings (or 50% of the first eight months of savings).
Please email, call or fill out our contact form to schedule a quick 15-minute introduction to learn more about this program and to see if it could be a fit for your company.
Even greats like Tiger Woods have coaches to help them refine their swing and make improvements that will keep them at the next level or help them accelerate their growth. Yes, your team has done procurement well for years but have you considered how you might get some new perspectives?
- Short-term and long-term savings
- Cost control
- Productivity enhancements
- A single view of all expenses and inventory
- Spend deviation proactive alerts
- More time to focus on driving new revenue and internal innovation
- Streamlined expense operations
- Focus budgets on essential technologies
- Manual data entry elimination
- Strategic financial planning capabilities
- Infrastructure inventory development (and maintenance!)
- Elimination of orphaned subscriptions and technologies
- Overbilling analysis
- Usage management
- Refund tracking and recovery
- Enables late fee and interest avoidance with accelerated invoice processing
- Contract violation alerts
- No more manual processes
- Departmental cost allocations
- Carrier order tracking including MACD’s
- Contract negotiation aides
- Software integration with other internal systems
- ROI tracking
- Cloud cost controls and hidden IT expenditure elimination